Country of Origin: Finland
- Birch water is birch sap which is tapped from birch trees. Birch trees store vital minerals and vitamins in their roots. Every spring this water filters up through the trunk. Once tapped, it can be enjoyed as a refreshing, healthy drink full of natural nutrients and minerals.
- TAPPED elderflower birch water is a delicately unsweet tree-tapped water mixed with elderflower juice.
- Delicately unsweet, straight from the tree, filtered by nature, not from concentrate, high in vitamins and minerals.
- Comes in 3 varieties: Pure Organic Birch Water. Birch Water with Elderflower. Birch Water with Apple & Root Ginger.
- How it is produced: In Winter, birch trees store vital minerals and vitamins in their roots. In Spring, water is filtered up through the trunk, nourishing the tree. Then we tap a small quantity from the trees, so every drop we harvest is full of natural goodness.Store in a cool dry place.
- Only 38 calories per carton, 18-percent of your daily manganese.
- Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening 0-5C and drink within 2 days.
- Nutrition per 250ml carton: Energy 159kj/39kcal, Fat 0.1g of which saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 7.7g of which sugars 7.5g, Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Manganese 0.35mg (18% Nutritional Reference Value).
- Ingredients: Organic birch sap (85%), White Grape Juice, Elderflower Juice (2%). Not from concentrate.