You are already trying your best to keep the food in your kids’ diet as natural as possible. You avoid artificial sweeteners, artificial flavouring, artificial coloring, artificial anything. So there’s no reason to spoil your efforts with what they use to clean their teeth. Use a toothpaste that contains only natural ingredients.
Our All Natural Enamel Safe Kids’ Toothpaste will do the job and it will do the job extra gently as it has an extremely low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30, preventing paste from harming your child’s enamel and gums as they
brush. Most adult toothpaste variants have an RDA value of 100 and above.
All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide.
Pearlie White® does NOT conduct any form of testing on animals.
INGREDIENTS / BENEFITS
- All Natural Formula: All ingredients derived from nature.
- Enamel Safe Formula: Low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30.
- Calendula and Xylitol: Help fight against plaque formation.
- Silica: Gently removes tooth stains.
- Chamomile: Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Natural Strawberry flavour: Mild and pleasing taste
- Animal-friendly: Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
- Gluten-Free: Not containing gluten
Full ingredient listing: Glycerin (vegetable-derived), Aqua (water), Hydrated Silica (mineral-derived), Xylitol (plant-derived), Celullose Gum (plant-derived), Xanthan Gum (plant-derived), Aroma (Natural Strawberry Flavour; plant-derived), Propanediol (plant-derived), Citric Acid (plant-derived), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (plant-derived), Vitis Venifera Seed Oil (plant-derived), Willow Alba Bark Extract (plant-derived), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (plant-derived)
HOW TO USE
Brush teeth at least twice a day and after meals. Spit out after brushing.
*Suitable for children aged 3 months and up.