IDOCARE Pure and Natural Concentrated Laundry Detergent is a scent
free version of the Lavender Fields laundry powder. It is ideal for people who are allergic to scents and for NEW BORN babies. One box is good for 30 full loads for an adult or 40-45 full loads for baby. Wonderful for both Front load and Top load machines. Concentrated Laundry Detergent dissolves quickly and completely for a clean wash. Outstanding stain removal power yet eco-friendly.
Introducing the latest addition to the IDOCARE family!
Now we have a scent free version of our powder for all our fans who have been asking for it.
It's great for people who are allergic to scents. One box is good for 30 full loads or 40-45 full loads for baby.
- Wonderful for both Front load and Top load machines
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent dissolves quickly and completely for a clean wash
- Great for cloth diapers
- Outstanding stain removal power yet eco-friendly
- Optical Brightener Free
- Low Suds (great for front load machines)
- Anti-odor formulation great for indoor drying
- Outstanding stain removal
- Perfect for cloth diapers
- No Fabric Softners
- No Active Enzymes after washing
- Scent is distilled from essential oils
- Cloth inserts stay absorbent
- PARABEN free
- Phosphate free
- NPE Free
- No Optical Brighteners
- Plant based ingredients
- Not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
- Do not pour directly onto clothes, instead put the powder into the assigned compartment of your washing machine.
- Simply mix ¾ scoop in the water for 1 full load.
- For overnight soaking to treat stubborn stains, or for hand-washing, allow powder detergent to fully dissolve in water before adding clothes.
- Our Detergent comes in a box with a convenient flip-top, making it a cinch to use
- Use only 1/2 scoop for a full load of baby’s clothes/ diapers.
- For stubborn stains, soak with 1 tspn of powder in a bucket for 1 hour before washing in machine.
Plant based fatty alcohol ethoxylate
Sodium perborate monohydrate
Biocides: Hydrooxydihlorodiphenyl ether & Alkyl diamethyl bezyl ammonium chloride.