IDOCARE Lavender Fields Concentrated Laundry Detergent is naturally safe, naturally effective. Its eco-friendly formula work hard to keep your clothes looking happy and fresh. It has outstanding stain removal power, antibacterial components to eliminate germs and bacteria, and an anti-odor formulation to keep clothes smelling great. It is also paraben and phosphate free, has no irritating optical brighteners, is made from plant based ingredients and is 100-Percent biodegradable. It is highly concentrated and each 1 kg package is good for 30 loads for adults and 40- 45 loads for babies.
- One box is good for 30 full loads or 40-45 full loads for baby
- Wonderful for both Front load and Top load machines
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent dissolves quickly and completely for a clean wash
- Great for cloth diapers
- Outstanding stain removal power yet eco-friendly
- A fresh Lavender scent, your clothes will look and feel great
- Optical Brightener Free
- Low Suds (great for front load machines)
- Anti-odor formulation great for indoor drying
- Outstanding stain removal
- Perfect for cloth diapers
- No Fabric Softners
- No Active Enzymes after washing
- Scent is distilled from essential oils
- Cloth inserts stay absorbent
- PARABEN free
- Phosphate free
- NPE Free
- No Optical Brighteners
- Plant based ingredients
- Not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
- Do not pour directly onto clothes, instead put the powder into the assigned compartment of your washing machine.
- Simply mix ¾ scoop in the water for 1 full load.
- For overnight soaking to treat stubborn stains, or for hand-washing, allow powder detergent to fully dissolve in water before adding clothes.
- Our Detergent comes in a box with a convenient flip-top, making it a cinch to use
- Use only 1/2 scoop for a full load of baby’s clothes/ diapers.
- For stubborn stains, soak with 1 tspn of powder in a bucket for 1 hour before washing in machine.
Plant based fatty alcohol ethoxylate
Sodium perborate monohydrate
Biocides: Hydrooxydihlorodiphenyl ether & Alkyl diamethyl bezyl ammonium chloride.