GG French Poulet From Toh Thy San Farm
- Superior Breed from Sabres, France
- Slower and Natural Growth, 120 Days Growth to Reach 2k
- Superior Animal Welfare
- Free from Antibiotics, Growth Hormones.
- Stringent Bio-Security
- 100% Natural & Vegeterian Diet with Probiotics Supplement
- 100% Cage-Free
- Lower in Fats, Calories, Sodium and Cholesterol
Do You Know?
- Superior Animal Welfare and Stringent Bio-Security are as important as antibiotics and growth hormones free. You wouldn't think that the meat of an animal that's badly taken care of or sick will be good for you and your family right?
- Chicken don't even need growth hormones now! White broilers breed can grow up 2kg in 60days. Premium breeds grow to 2kg in 120days, just like the olden days.
- Fresh free range chicken is not allowed in Singapore. The best you can have is Cage Free, Barn Laid Chicken in Singapore. Free range chicken only comes frozen, which is pretty much a no-no for chicken.
- You can taste the difference. Do blind tests like what the most top restaurant does. Surprise yourself with the quality.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world and often cooked as a poultry dish in many households.
The health benefits of chicken include its ability to provide a good supply of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. It also aids in weight loss, regulating cholesterol and blood pressure.
Chicken is also a good source of creatine. Creatine is a compound that the human body produces naturally from three amino acids; arginine, glycine, and methionine
Note: The meat cut has been manually deboned for convenience, but please check before feeding children and the elderly. As there could be human errors in the de-bone process by elderly market owners.
Toh Thye San Farm
Established in 1979, we are currently one of the leading boutique poultry suppliers in Singapore. First in Asia to achieve certified Humane by HFAC
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purpose only and may differ from the actual product.
All fresh produce is subject to availability. Time to time product might be out of stock due to natural phenomena.
Product descriptions are to the best of our knowledge through research found online or through suppliers.