Delete your food delivery apps people. Now you’ll always have fresh, fast burgers at your finger-tips! You can make around 8 regular patties, 16 sliders, or one giant as pattie (not recommended). These plant-based babes are real wholefoods – no numbers or fake fillers – yas queen! The taste? A crunchy, seedy perfect pairing to the rest of your homemade creations.
You’ll need: Just water! OMG so economical. (Plus whatever extras it takes to make your burger dreams come true).
HOW TO ENJOY:
(for 2 regular sized patties)
1. Combine 1/2 cup burger mix with 1/3 cup of boiling water.
2. Leave to thicken for 10 mins (call a friend and tell them something
3. Shape into palm-sized patties.
4. Pan fry at a medium heat for around 5 mins each side.
5. Enjoy the spoils of your minimal effort yet marvellous results.
Country of origin: New Zealand